This legal notice regulates the use and use of the https://oss-services.com website, owned by OFFSHORE SPECIAL SERVICES, S.L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the status of USER of the same and implies its full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, I notice that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read carefully your contention in case you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
Any use of the authorized one is expressly prohibited, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may deny or withdraw access and its use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: OFFSHORE SPECIAL SERVICES, S.L.
- its CIF is: B88201439
- Its registered office is at: CALLE ISLA DEL HIERRO, 1 – 30730 – SAN JAVIER – MURCIA
- [DATOS DE INSCRIPCIÓN EN EL REGISTRO MERCANTIL, EN SU CASO]
To contact us, we provide you with different means of contact detailed below:
- Tel.: 968970734
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through any means detailed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free of charge. However, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- b) Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions capable of altering, spoiling, interrupting or generating errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- c) Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties.
- e) Impersonate any other user.
- f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or legally permitted.
- (g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercially readable purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to OWNER OF THE WEB, without any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access thereof gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions made on the basis thereof.
4.1 EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all the contents, nor their completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor their suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the full end the legal order, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The impossibility of access to the web site or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed or through the website or services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Non-compliance with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likely, OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that can expand the contents offered by this website. OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained either. OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLICIT NATURE
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, it must send a notification to OWNER OF THE WEB identifying itself properly and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published to the official newspapers of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and contention. The information available on this website should be understood as a non-purpose guide of legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.