Privacy and Data Protection Policy
At OFFSHORE SPECIAL SERVICES, S.L. we care about privacy and transparency.
Below, we indicate in detail the data of personal data that we carry out, as well as all the information related therein.
Processing the data of potential customers and contacts
Basic information about Data Protection:
OFFSHORE SPECIAL SERVICES, S.L.
To respond to the request you have made to us.
- Execution of a contract.
- Legitimate interest of the Responsible.
Transfers to third countries are planned.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by contacting email@example.com
The interested party himself.
Complete Information on Data Protection
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
OFFSHORE SPECIAL SERVICES, S.L..
CALLE ISLA DEL HIERRO, 1 – 30730 – SAN JAVIER – MURCIA.
1.1 DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPD) CONTACT DETAILS:
CONSTRUYENDO FUTURO INFORMATICO SL
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At OFFSHORE SPECIAL SERVICES, S.L. we process the information provided to us by interested persons in order to carry out the management of potential customers who have taken an interest in our products and / or services, as well as other commercial contacts and make, where appropriate, the sending of commercial communications even electronically. In the event that you do not provide your personal data, we will not be able to comply with the functionalities described above.
No automated decisions will be made based on the data provided.
3. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
4. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Management of potential customers and contacts who have been interested inour products and/ or services. (GDPR, art. 6.1.b).
- Legitimate interest of the Responsible: Management of professional contact details (LOPDGDD art.19, GDPR art. 6.1.f).
5. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
No data will be transferred to third parties, exceptor legal obligation
6. DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The following data transfers to third countries are provided:
- Microsoft, for the purpose of managing received requests (we use Microsoft365 internal management). The guarantee for this transfer has been established through: Standard data protection clauses. Additional information can be found at: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TOPROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether offshore SPECIAL SERVICES, S.L. is processing, or not, personal data concerning them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. You also have the right to the portability of your rights.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, OFFSHORE SPECIAL SERVICES, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for overriding legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may exercise your rights materially as follows: by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending commercial communications using the legitimate interest of the controller as a legal basis, the data subject may object to the processing of his/her data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially where you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website: www.aepd.es.
8. HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data we process in OFFSHORE SPECIAL SERVICES, S.L. comes from: The interest itself.